There used to be - I was poking around the site just now and couldn't find
it. A man named Roger (I can't remember his last name) who went by Doc on
here before he passed away made up a list of very specific tips for
applying.

There is a section on the forum for dealing with disability, and I found
this link there - not sure if it is Doc's but it looks helpful:
http://myelitis.org/resources/disabilityapp.htm

Something else that's odd - I don't see any link to the TMIC on the TMA web
site. There is a link for individual state support groups and the message
board, or forum, at myelitis.org/forum, but not this list.

Barbara H.