lori, thanks.  This info is very close to what Doc had written.  I seem to
remember some of the #'s.  I'm going to post it to facebook.  I think some of
the people applying for SSDI would find it valuable.

Thanks again.
Cindy

---- Lori Biehler <lbieh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

You can find the updated nomenclature on the SSDI site in the Blue Book. You
just need to look on the neurology section.
Lori

Sent from my iPhone