From: Pat Voorheis <pjv1...@chartermi.net>
Date:03/12/2014  20:05  (GMT-05:00)
To: James Berg <molokai...@gmail.com>
Cc: Janice Nichols <jannic...@gmail.com>,Dalton Garis
<malugss...@gmail.com>,Linda Egli <le...@sbcglobal.net>,transverse myelitis
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Meiling Caperton, Kanohe, Hawaii

James,
Please tell me why you want to reduce to 50mg twice daily after consulting with
Sandy.  I was taking 100mg 3 times daily for about a year, but reduced to twice
daily due to cost, not due to medical reasons.  Is there something about Lyrica
Sandy made you aware of that I should be concerned about?  As you both have
stated, we learn more from the TM Association than we learn from our doctors
and Neuro's.

Patti - Michigan