Nicholas Marriott wrote:

>>   cvs [update aborted]: connect to
>>   tmux.cvs.sourceforge.net(0.0.0.0):2401 failed: Connection refused
>
> Looks like you have DNS problems to me, nothing should resolve to
> 0.0.0.0.

Oh, I hadn't thought about this!  That's easy to fix:  should it happen
again, I can use "host -a tmux.cvs.sourceforge.net" and have the
resolver cache it.

> Yeah well I like CVS.

(gulp)  Well, you're the first person not to hop on the band waggon.  So
you must be one of the wizards who know how to execute big branching
operations and such.  If only I had a cylinder hat, I'd take it off.

clemens