On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:56:47PM +0000, Nicholas Marriott wrote:
> My biggest problem at the moment is remembering which window has
> which man page/log file/code/etc open, but so far I haven't
> thought of anything that would make that much easier.

A friend of mine has "per-pane status lines" as a requirement before
he starts using tmux; then you could title each pane appropriately.
Been meaning to look at that some day.

-Robin

--
They say:  "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm  thinking:  "Does it even occur to you to try for something