clemens fischer wrote:

>> I am very glad that tmux has rectangular copies now!  But a problem as
>> well:  in the following, try to cut out the block
>>
>>  >bbb  <   from   >aaa bbb
>>  >yyyyy<          >xxx yyyyy
>>  >22   <          >111 22
>>
>> At least in vi-copy mode on linux, the shortest line determines the
>> right border of the block.
>
> I noticed too late that this problem has been adressed and possibly
> fixed in:
>
> Micah Cowan: [Patch] BUG: clipped copies on wrapped lines

That's actually an unrelated fix, with a deceptively similar description.

My fix is that, if you copy text from a line that is wrapped (but don't
include the wrap itself as part of the selection), tmux was stripping
off the last character. That's different from what you want (but see my
other post for a description of a possible fix).

--
Micah J. Cowan
http://micah.cowan.name/