Hi,

I often use gnu screen and I would like to switch to tmux. I generally remap my
prefix to C-backquote (escape ^`` in my .screenrc). Is there a way to do this
on tmux? I am an old school typist and I easily use C-a, C-b, C-h, C-w...
during my xterm sessions so having the opportunities to type some "weird" key
combinations may help me not to unbind a useful Control sequence. (for
instance, I will map to M-A or something like that).
I may write a short awful C hack in the tmux sources too but I don't want to
dive in the code yet.

Regards,

--
Martial