Hi all,

Trying to resize-pane by 1 row or column and it just does a select-pane
instead.  Here is the relative output from the list-keys command:

     Up: (repeat) select-pane -U
   Down: (repeat) select-pane -D
   Left: (repeat) select-pane -L
  Right: (repeat) select-pane -R
   M-Up: (repeat) resize-pane -U 5
 M-Down: (repeat) resize-pane -D 5
 M-Left: (repeat) resize-pane -L 5
M-Right: (repeat) resize-pane -R 5
   C-Up: (repeat) resize-pane -U
 C-Down: (repeat) resize-pane -D
 C-Left: (repeat) resize-pane -L
C-Right: (repeat) resize-pane -R

I've tried this as a user with no ~/tmux.conf file. I'm running tmux v1.4 on
RHEL 5.5.

Even added the following explicitly in the ~/.tmux.conf file:

bind -r C-Up    resize-pane -U
bind -r C-Down  resize-pane -D
bind -r C-Left  resize-pane -L
bind -r C-Right resize-pane -R

Tried both the left Ctrl and right Ctrl keys.

Thanks,

Mike