> On Tuesday evening -- I'm planning to release tmux 1.8.
> Any questions, please let me know.
Yes, would you be so kind and delay the release a couple of hours. Only
just took notice of it and imho some of the patches I sent in a year ago
and then again couple of months back should really really be in the next
point release, namely:
- renaming mode-mouse to mouse-copy-mode (multiple incidents of
confusion because of the too-general name)
- pane-active-border-mark option to indicate current pane (as an option
to the horrible half-line indicator that was committed 12 days ago)
- mouse wheel scrolling emulation (yes, it is ready since long)
- fix of unwanted side effects of new osdep_get_cwd() behaviour

I'm working on these and should have them ready during the night some time.
Oh and the recent merge does look ugly indeed - cherry-picking is a much
better way to deal with situations like that - it offloads the pain to
the repo maintainer, not to us downstream users. ..You have enough
neuronic capacity to care a little more for the community's needs Mr
Adams, don't you? ;)
#Regards!Marcel c: