 From: Alexander Tsepkov <atsep...@gmail.com>
To: Jason Timrod <jtim...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Thomas Adam <tho...@xteddy.org>; "tmux-users@lists.sourceforge.net"
<tmux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: FAO Thomas -> code more carefully!

Jason,

Not to butt into your argument, but this
passive-aggressive behavior is disrespectful, not only to Thomas, but
tmux community as a whole. The project is open-sourced to encourage
contributions, attacking people on the mailing list discourages them.
I'm sure if Nicholas agreed with your view that Thomas is hurting the
project, he would not accept his changes into the main branch. If you
don't like the recent changes, you can always fork your own version. The
 point of devel version is for testing new features, on EVERY project,
not just tmux. If you want stable code, stick to the stable version.
Thomas doesn't get paid for contributing, and he handled your attack a
lot more tactfully than most others would. I personally look forward to
the hooks support since that would allow much better integration of
scripts with tmux core, making tmux more customizable. If you really
feel that his recent contributions were of low quality, you can send him
 a personal email rather than broadcasting it to the entire mailing
list.

Hi,