* Saad Malik <simf...@gmail.com> [07-12-13 17:43]:
> Mark, I've been using tmux on Cygwin for a whole day--all the features
> work, it's stable, and fast! You have to compile using the cygwin gcc
> toolkit--if you want I can upload a binary for you.

providing a binary would be very nice of you.  Althought I run tmux on my
server so I can access it when it is necessary for me to sit in front of a
windows box in mintty/cygwin.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member