On Thu, Apr 10 2014 15:22:18 +0100, Nicholas Marriott wrote:
> Shells in tmux are started out of nothing, not from another shell, so
> using login shells is the right thing to do.

This is not true. tmux is like a terminal program, and I got a login
shell when I logged in to the machine I am running tmux on (but this is
different if you are using tmux *as* your login shell). Are you saying
xterms should start login shells?

--
Lauri Tirkkonen | +358 50 5341376 | lotheac @ IRCnet