Hi all,

I've put together something I'm calling 'tmux-ut', it's a repository
which will hopefully form a set of tests to run against tmux, ensuring
that tmux remains stable as we develop more features, fix bugs, etc.

This isn't officially part of tmux, but it's the sort of things some of
you here may well want to help with, especially if you're not a
programmer, but feel as though you can script tmux enough to make the
tests useful; I encourage you to have a look.

I've started off with a couple of tests--take a look here:

https://github.com/ThomasAdam/tmux-ut

It's under the ISC license.  Patches welcome!

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)