On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 08:13:40PM -0500, Helmut K. C. Tessarek wrote:
> On 08.01.15 18:51 , Thomas Adam wrote:
> > https://github.com/ThomasAdam/tmux-ut
>
> Have you ever thought of moving the sf repo to github?

There's already a repo there if you want to use that.

> On github you could also integrate the tests with Travis-CI.

Which I do for other projects, but it's not useful for tmux, because we're
not continually pushing there.  Before I push out things to master, I
compile things locally, which is a lot easier to do, rather than waiting
around for an environment to spin-up which I already have available.

Thank you for conflating a number of unrelated points in this email thread.

-- Thomas Adam