Hello Patrick,

no. Sorry no Jython script. Not that I do not now Jython (I do NOT), but
it's not that easy! It should be added to emulator itself. It would then be
usable for Jython also.
But I see you are a certified Java developer?

wim.

|---------+------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Patrick Bielen"                |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>               |
|         |           Sent by:                        |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           ceforge.net                     |
|         |                                           |
|         |                                           |
|         |           14/04/2005 16:07                |
|         |           Please respond to               |
|         |           tn5250j-general                 |
|         |                                           |
|---------+------------------------------------------->

  |        To:      <tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net>
                                                  |
  |        cc:
                                                  |
  |        Subject: RE: [Tn5250j-general] JTOpen toolkit and passwords

Hi Wim,

> The same thing you are trying to do here is already
> implemented in the SessionBean class in 5250.
> Hope this helps,

Not really, can you provide a little jython script
as an example ?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best Regards,

Patrick Bielen