Just wanted to say a well over due "Hello!!!" to the group.  Am not sure many
people are still around anymore but hope not everyone has abandonded ship.  Not
even sure of the other emulators status's out there.

I know Brian Trout still has an issue with the field exit key and will hopefully
get in touch with him for more information.  So Brian could you send me an
e-mail so I can look at some things.  Hopefully we can get that straightened
out.

Am sure there are other neglected issues out there so if you want give me a
shout here at the list.

I will have access to an AS400 for a little while so maybe I can get some issues
worked out after hours at this client.  They use the emulator themselves so have
given me leave to do some fixes and the such against their system.

I have not been actively developing on the emulator because of access issues.
Well actually because of no access to an as400 environment :-)  Have been off in
the networking field for quite a while with cisco routers, switches and the such
lately so no real development work of any kind.

Anyway just wanted to let you guys know I am still around so drop by and say
hello.  Hopefully we can get re aquainted.