Marc

OK took a look at the screen shot.  I do believe it is what I was thinking.
That one is going to be a little hard to fix.  Try the new one I sent you and
let's see how that works.  I do remember doing a little work to fix that
problem.  If it still does not work with the new one we will create a session
log and I can debug it here.

Regards

Kenneth