Bill Shupp wrote:

I'm not aware of anything that does this. There would need to be a mechanism to find out if a user/forward/list exists on the Exchange server. I suppose you could write a plugin for qmail-spp that makes an smtp connection to the actual exchange server and check if the recipient is valid. Seems excessive, though. Why not just send mail to the exchange server directly?

It might work better if you wrote a quick plugin to check if a user existed via LDAP.. I believe all exchange data is stored in active directory?

http://qmail-spp.sourceforge.net/

Regards,

Bill

-- --------------------------- Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold Engine / Technology Programmer [EMAIL PROTECTED] RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871 MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862 MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910 --------------------------- "Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the Tao of Programming."