To be honest, I am fairly new to qmail-toaster.
However, I have some trouble finding a solution to restrict relaying of emails.
Is it possible to restrict relaying of emails to messages, where the sender's address is the same as the account (used for smtp-auth)??
I just want to prevent 2 scenarios:
1. [EMAIL PROTECTED] sends a mail pretending to be [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2. [EMAIL PROTECTED] pretends to be [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Where both domains are virtual domains on my server.
Or is there a possibility to always have the address used for smtp-auth in the mail-header??

Thanks in advance,
Martin Petz