On Feb 20, 2005, at 1:49 PM, Bill Shupp wrote:
Interesting, thanks for the info. I might have had the same problem. I need to upgrade courier-imap soon, and I'll try getting FAM support working this time.

Well, enabling portmap wasn't enough apparently. Courier stopped accepting connections again this morning. I manually edited maildir/config.h and commented out "#define HAVE_FAM 1" before compiling. We'll see if that takes care of the problem.

Bill, let me know if you learn anything new.

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/