On Feb 21, 2005, at 10:05 PM, Chris Moody wrote:
I'm not running SMTP auth. All my SMTP is controlled specifically via tcp.smtp or relay-ctrl managed ip addresses. The strange thing is that these messages do not seem to deliver...just sit in my queue and build up over time.

They will eventually (after 5 days) get doublebounced and go away. If you were to pick one of of the queue and monitor it, it would disappear on its own.

I'm pretty sure the chkuser patch is what you want.

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/