I've successfully installed the toaster on RHEL 3.0. Thanks, Bill.

Question #1:

At the top of the installation page, you talk about turning off
xinetd, which I did.

But it seems that Courier needs FAM (or sgi_fam) running, which
requires xinetd to be running - all in order to avoid getting the
following messages in /var/log/maillog:

imapd: Failed to create cache file: maildirwatch ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
imapd: Error: Input/output error
imapd: Check for proper operation and configuration
imapd: of the File Access Monitor daemon (famd).

So now I have to have xinetd running, in conflict with your
recommendation.  Am I doing something wrong, or is there another way?

Question #2:

 I know enough to get most linux install tasks done and packages
installed, configured and working, but I'm far from a linux expert.

I have qmailadmin installed and running, as well as the Webmin qmail
module.  Can they co-exist, or should I not use one or the other?

I also have the Virtualmin Webmin module to create virtual domains and
associated email addresses.  How does that interact/interfeer with
qmailadmin and the toaster, as I create and manage virtual domains and
their mailboxes?

Question #3:

How/why did a /Maildir directory get created in the root directory?
Its existence now reports the following three system users to show
they have waiting email (in Webmin): nobody, rpc, and nscd.   Can I
delete it?

I'm sure I'll have more questions, but those are the top newbie ones.

Thanks for your patience.

-Hank