> Interesting, please do report back 8-)
> Webmin's qmailadmin module is pretty useless with vpopmail, although the queue
> viewer is handy

Well, it seems to work VERY well.  I can use Virtualmin to create and
manage domains and all their associated services, and all email
accounts are created with vpopmail and accessible via IMAP,
SquirrelMail, POP and still manageable with qmailadmin.  Best of all
worlds.

I do have one very simple IMAP/POP question though:

How can I configure IMAP so that when a POP client asks for new
messages, only new, previously unread messages are returned, and not
all messages in the IMAP mailbox?   I'm excited to move to IMAP, but
still need POP access (via cell phone interface) to see new messages.

thanks.