bill,

can you, please, add it? maybe not right now, maybe not just and right this one. it is not only about the ISP's, but also in many governmental instiutions, and maybe will be in the near future a must-have on all sites, except small strictly private ones ;( . i suspect that in near future (almost) all servers containing "offical" contact addresses will have such functionality, required by laws, isoXXXX and similar non-it threats ;/

wwell edi

Bill Shupp wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

qmailtap (http://www.inter7.com/?page=qmailtap)
this patch should be applied to toaster, since
nowday there are regulations that address that ISPs need to save mails for
n months.

Thanks for mentioning this, but I'm personally not interested in it. I think only a minority of folks will benefit from it, so it should not be in the standard toaster patch, but rather an add-on.

Regards,

Bill