Boris Pavlov wrote:

bill,

can you, please, add it? maybe not right now, maybe not just and right this one. it is not only about the ISP's, but also in many governmental instiutions, and maybe will be in the near future a must-have on all sites, except small strictly private ones ;( . i suspect that in near future (almost) all servers containing "offical" contact addresses will have such functionality, required by laws, isoXXXX and similar non-it threats ;/

wwell edi

I disagree, and have problems with an any ISP or country copying all email. And as I stated before, the people that need this are a small minority, and I will not bloat the toaster patch with unnecessary features. Besides, it's trivial to add it yourself after the toaster patch has been applied. There's no need for it in the base toaster patch.

Regards,

Bill