Eero Volotinen wrote:

Vladimir Kozlov wrote:

Hello,

Are there any reefs in upgrading to the toaster from another
qmail installation? I mean, should I backup anything (and restore
after the installation) or just install the toaster onto the previous
installation? Currently I use qmailrocks' installation on two servers,
but I badly need chkuser functionality that is absent in it.

Just backup /var/qmail/* directories, /var/qmail/control/* might be enought, but this way you can restore working system without pain.

Also backup /home/vpopmail/* (contains all mails, userinformation)

You need from qmail:

/var/qmail/control
/var/qmail/users

Regards,