Thank you very much.

I've got one problem so far - during compilation of courier-imap (I've
done everything step-by-step):

gcc  -I/home/vpopmail/include -g -O2 -Wall -I.. -I./..   -o authvchkpw
modauthvchkpw.o libauthmod.a libauth.a ../numlib/libnumlib.a ../md5/libmd5.a
../sha1/libsha1.a -L/home/vpopmail/lib -lvpopmail  -lcrypt  -lm -lcrypt
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lvpopmail
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [authvchkpw] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/src/courier-imap-3.0.8/authlib'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/src/courier-imap-3.0.8/authlib'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Have you any ideas what I'm missing???

Kind regards,

Vladimir.