--- Rick Macdougall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > --- Rick Macdougall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> >
> >> Is this with the 4.x series courier ?
> >>
> >> Rick
> >>

> > Yes ... previous install was 3.x, now i tried to
> > update to the provided 4.x
>
> Hi,
>
> Yah, there is some sort of authlib or confauth or
> something that it
> tries to run in the configure process if it exists.
> I had the same
> problem once.  I think it was in
> /usr/local/authlib/something something.
>
> Can't help more because I had too many issues with
> the 4.x series and
> went back to the 3.x series.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rick

Tried this - without any luck.
And as I saw now, incoming mails are not delivered ...

delivery 12: deferral:
Unable_to_chdir_to_maildir._(#4.2.1)/

Back to the courier problems:
Cannot obtain information for userid 89: No such file
or directory

This message comes from authinfo.c

static int getmuid()
{
        struct passwd *pw=getpwnam(MAILUSER);

        if (pw == NULL)
        {
                perror("Cannot obtain information for
user " MAILUSER);
                exit(1);
        }

        return (pw->pw_uid);
}

where is the error? in my opinion it can only be the
getpwnam ... but this is all of my coding experience
:(

Anyway, thanks for your help, Rick

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de