I gave that a try this morning and qmail worked just fine, BUT, it didn't
recognize any of the domains or users. What I'm trying to do, just in case
it isn't obvious, is rsync to a backup server that can take over if the
first one comes tumbling down. I'm using ucarp to change the IP and http,
mysql and php work great. Qmail on the other hand has been less than
forgiving.
Thanks
Doug