Hi all,

I have the toaster installed with all the bells and whistles and all works fine.

I have set up SimpleHelpDesk(final) on apache which uses the following snippet of code:

mail($db_user->user_email, $mail_subject, $mail_content, "From: $config[helpdesk_email]");

How do I get the 'mail' command to send messages to my locally-hosted qmail accounts? Would I need to change the php code to something else or use some sort of sendmail/postfix wrapper to get it to work?

For those of you who are not familiar with the mail command, the following _should_ send out a message to the recepient from the commandline:

the mail (mailx) command looks like this:

~]# mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hi toasty!
This is a test for Toasty!
.
CC:
~]#

I have run into the same problem on three separate toaster machines.

Thanks,

Deion "Mule" Christopher

Live Search Maps – find all the local information you need, right when you need it. http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag2&FORM=MGAC01