Hi Aron,
Here I give you a working steps to get domainkeys run without simscan,
clamav,spamasassin on your Qmail, I assume you use Bill's Linux Qmail
Toaster v.0.9.2 and Jurgen Kendzorra Patch. Go to
http://www.sangprabv.web.id/articles/article.php?aid=Mg== without the
simscan rebuild part.
Please remember that Jurgen's patch is hardcoded the DKSIGN part in the
vpopmail.c and qmail-smtpd.c. So we don't add it the tcp.smtp
Add QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-dk" in your tcp.smtp.
Be sure to do qmailctl cdb
And make sure that your DNS entry is working, you can test your DNS
setting by using
http://domainkeys.sourceforge.net/policycheck.html
It should return something like this:
Testing sangprabv.web.id
Policy TXT=t=y; o=~
This policy record appears valid.

http://domainkeys.sourceforge.net/selectorcheck.html
It should return something like this:
default._domainkey.sangprabv.web.id
TXT Record length = 225
k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDTdJLFppq+L
+RjUvGPhm4DZG2S+EFIYjQ
...MWLfabDpBEBbQiz2p4/BuM2/6F6/52K2xs0YQRiZN05n287VUNVvSEBomkEbYNykHpL0gbDELkUgL2Q8
...3amo5xUA0cmrk+XGqyrOQOPNMXhUoElJsrBvRli9R0xyR4bCYNeLxzOXVKwIDAQAB
This selector appears valid.

Without these correct DNS setting, your domainkeys will never work. Good
luck :)

Regards,

Willy
--