Hi guys, Iv been away and on other projects for a while, but iv come back to
this issue again.

this time if followed and installed everything as per the website
instruction **** except for spam filter stuff, everything else I have
installed ( simscan, clam everything)

but I still have the same problem of the emails not getting signed.

Cheers

   Aron Palmer - Domains Administrator - Conetix Premier Web Solution
Provider
  PO BOX 742 Ipswich Queensland Australia 4305
B 1300 789 260     1300 789 261
  INT+(617) 345 46700     +(617) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.conetix.com.au

DISCLAIMER

Communications through Conetix e-mail systems may be monitored to secure
effective system operation and for other lawful purposes. This communication
is to be treated as confidential and the content may not be used or
disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. No liability is
accepted for damage caused in the transmission of this email.If you have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, please contact sender immediately.