Hi Bill,

What exactly is the benefit of using clamd-stream-client?

What we do is we have seperate boxes that receive e-mail (6 systems in total), which are announced as four different MX hosts. They all do spam (spamassassin) and virus (clam) scanning, and forward e-mail (if it contains no viruses, and a spam score lower then 15) to the MTA servers.

If such MX servers (as we call it) fails, there are 5 servers left to replace this one. So concurrency is quite spread out. However, MTA servers are all single, we are still looking for a good solution to this...

Kind regards,
Harm van Tilborg