Craig, the issues is still there.

Here (attached is a simple test case to test the issue).  It's gzip'ed to
500 byes, but's uncompressed' it's 100k.  Please let me know if you want
it in a different form.

How to test:

1) apache->tomcat 3.2b7 via ajp13 (on mod_jk)

2) point to test-postbug.jsp via browser.

3) Hit go.

I believe there was a post the other day about data chunks and that being
the issue.

Please let me know if there are troubles confirming this, also if I can
contribute towards the solution.

And the rest of tomcat 3.2 is looking really nice.

Thanks for the awesome container!

Kenneth Topp