on 12/14/2000 2:40 AM, "Kief Morris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to suggest that the mailing list page
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html
> should be modified so tomcat-users appears before tomcat-dev.
>
> I suspect many people with usage related questions jump on tomcat-dev to post
> because it's the first list under Tomcat, and "The Tomcat Developer List"
> sounds
> appropriate. Many people won't bother reading down far enough to see the
> warning
> about sending configuration and usage questions.
>
> If tomcat-users were the first list under Tomcat, we might see fewer off-topic
> posts
> on this list. Other projects might benefit from the same rearrangement.
>
> Kief

Please send me a diff against the .xml file.

Working with the website module is documented. Please see:
<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site2.html>

Please do that for all of the lists and not just the Tomcat list. You are
making UI changes and you need to be consistent.

thanks,

-jon

--
Honk if you love peace and quiet.