Even in Ajp13 there is still a bug.

In the API docs for javax.servlet.ServletRequest.getRequestDispatcher it
says
"The pathname specified may be relative, although it cannot extend outside
the current servlet context. If the path begins with a "/" it is interpreted
as relative to the current context root. This method returns null if the
servlet container cannot return a RequestDispatcher."

but it turns out that I can't say
getRequestDispatcher("myhtml.html"); because it throws an array index out of
bounds exception.

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
        at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1503)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.FileUtil.catPath(FileUtil.java:109)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.HttpServletRequestFacade.getRequestDispatcher(HttpS
ervletRequestFacade.java:322)
        at com.ratexchange.presentation.FilipTest.doGet(FilipTest.java:37)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372

getRequestDispatcher("/myhtml.html");  works fine however.

should I file the bug report, if so where?

Filip

~
Namaste - I bow to the divine in you.
~