Morrison, John typed the following on 08:52 AM 1/23/2001 +0000
>Rather than removing the TC4.1 cvs would it not be better to alias it back
>to the TC4.0 repository and not broadcast that it exists?  This will keep
>those who checked out the source from having to move back to 4.0.

-0, I've got both checked out and I think either way the update is going
to involve a lot of changes. Changing the actual CVS repository files that
go with a particular project name seems like it could turn very ugly.
Checking out a new project (or renaming your old checkout and checking
the project out again from scratch) isn't too big a deal IMO.

Kief