Quoting Tim Tye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I would like to see the encoding of the input stream fixed in this
> release also.  At
> least use the value of ServletRequest.setCharacterEncoding() to specify
> the encoding
> of parameter names and values.  (BugRat #785).

+1 for fixing #785 (I still can't figure out why it's not working, BTW). Good
i18n issues handling won't make it in 4.0, however (the connector
reorganization was thought to be too risky). Working decoding of the parameters
should also be supported (I think it was #783 or #784).

> I will do the work on this one.

Thanks for the help on those issues :)

Remy