tomcat_32 is the right place -- it is a branch which is up to date for all
fixes which have been made against 3.2 (including 3.2.1).  The other various
3.2 looking things in cvs (e.g. 321_final) are tags but not branches.

I'm working on urlencoding stuff right now, so I await your patch with bated
breath ;-).

-Dan

--

Dan Milstein // [EMAIL PROTECTED]