On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Pier P. Fumagalli wrote:

> GOMEZ Henri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I'll be +1 if Amy contribute to ALL TOMCAT current projects :
> >
> > ie : Tomcat 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 4.0
>
> Sweetie... I'm not going to touch ONE LINE of the 3.x code... Now, do you

Bravo !

That's the spirit of "community" and open source, isn't it ... Ok, I'll
follow your example and stay away from mod_webapp - after all Pier's
attitude should be an example for us all, he's been around for a long
time. :-)

Costin

P.S. Note the :-) at the end - i.e. joke sign.
I still think it would be a good idea to merge mod_jk and mod_webapp, even
if Pier is not going to touch 3.x code. Some of the ideas are good, and
getting them into mod_jk will be good for the users - and that's what
matters.