It would be nice to have this dicussion on tomcat-dev.  I do think I have a
useful understanding of mod_jk to offer, but I'm not going to be in France
(and I'm not on the private thread)...

Not that we have to have that conversation now, but I would like to be
involved when/if it happens.

-Dan

--

Dan Milstein // [EMAIL PROTECTED]