> Unless everyone's in a hurry to port mod_jk on TC 4 ASAP, I suggest waiting
> a bit. I'll be spending time on a "new" connector architecture for TC 4
> which will actually be very similar to the one in TC 3.3 (except hopefully
> even cleaner and simpler). That should make porting mod_jk much easier if
> there are still people who want to do that.

unfortunately, i have an immediate need for ajp13 in tomcat 4.  i want
to move to tomcat 4, but can't without connectivity between iis/netscape
web servers and tomcat.  porting ajp13 from tomcat 3.x to tomcat 4
seemed like it would be easier than writing iis/netscape connectors for
the new webapp/warp stuff.  especially since webapp seems to be a moving
target....

-kevin.