> Things To Do before we decide on format or CVS:
>
> * Look at the latest TOC and make comments
>
> * Pick a section or subsection and start writing :-)
>
> * Look at http://tomcatbook.sourceforge.net/ and
> recruit, or if effort is being duplicated

Sounds good to me.  That latest TOC is even more mind-blowing than the first
one.  I think you're *really* scaring people off =)

> I like this compromise.  I will propose that we get rid of the 3.2 docs
> on the site -- once I'm convinced they're similar enough.  There's still
> that old "3.3 is a rogue release" sentiment floating around, and people
> might not appreciate giving 3.3 implied legitimacy by making it the
> "official" documentation...

Woah, I thought the committers worked that out a long time ago.  Well, I
don't want to open any cans of worms so AFAIC, the TC3 doc people can do
what they want (of course), although I don't think maintaining 2 sets of
docs is expected, a good idea, or will even happen =)

> Good point.  I'm for Anakia plus a stylebook saying which HTML tags and
> tricks are approved (like, stay away from JavaScript :-)

OMG! +111111111 (re: JavaScript)

> No, I think we're making progress.

As far as the TOC is concerned, agreed.

- r