If the attached "TomcatService.exe" program is "worthy", I would like to
donate it to the Tomcat project.

What makes this program "interesting" is that it starts and stops Tomcat
using the
%TOMCAT_HOME%\bin\startup.bat and %TOMCAT_HOME%\bin\shutdown.bat files.

I have had and have seen a ton of questions and problems related to
starting Tomcat with an NT/2000 service. If you can start/stop Tomcat
with the Tomcat startup.bat and shutdown.bat files, then this program
should
work too since it uses those exact same Tomcat .bat files.

Let me know if the project is interested in this donation.

Best Wishes.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

TomcatService101d.zip