Hi,

I would like to expand Tomcat to serve a protocol other than HTTP.

Looking at the code I would assume that I have to write a
MyProtocolConnectionHandler and corresponding Request/ResponseAdapter that
extend/implement the TCPConnectionHandler, ResponseImpl, and RequestImpl.

Since I haven't found any documentation about how to implement another
protocol I would like to know if thats all. I mean, to write such classes
and tell Tomcat in server.xml to use them.

I assume that there must be some documentation out on how Tomcat works
internally, however, I wasn't able to find it. So if I missed something
please tell me where to look.

Thanks for help,

Jens