Larry and all,

I am writing a service manager based on the UI of SQLServer's Service
Manager. It is nearly finished and I am aiming to finish it before the
release of TC3.3. If anyone is interested in this, please give it a go and
give me some feedback. Larry, is it to late for TC3.3 (assuming you're
interested in it anyway!).

I tried to attach the current source code but it was too big. It relies on
an updated version of jk_nt_service.exe for which I have also done a patch.
I will be doing a patch to get it working for TC4, but as TC4rc1 is out it
is probably to late for that.

The code and binaries are all available upon request. Just tell me where to
send them.

Sorry if you've already got this. I sent it to the wrong list.

Thanks.
Dave.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]