On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, GOMEZ Henri wrote:

| What about mod_webapp SNAPSHOT for this release ?

Yes, PLEASE do so. I hate this stuff. It's awful. I'm trying to compile,
to get this stuff to work, but I don't know if I'm getting the right
stuff, just checking it out from the CVS and all..

A "release" of the mod_webapp would be nice, and hopefully also a couple
of builds towards that different API/EAPI stuff.. ("Yes, I'm using the
build which is distributed with the 4.0.2 release")

..

--
Mvh,
Endre