> De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Enviado el: viernes 1 de marzo de 2002 17:39

> JkMount /uri worker
> is
> /uri=worker

I like to point out, that just now isapi_redirector ( 3.3 and j-t-c)
uses a slightly more complex form of the former syntax, to allow a
limited vhost mapping capabilty in isapi_redirector,

/vhost/uri=worker

This mapping is tried first, later the short form ( without vhost ) and
if none found it fails..

That it's needed to be able to fine tune the mappinng of a tomcat
context into a concrete iis vhost..

I can imagine this is achieved in Apache by using a <VirtualHost>
directive.. but this is not possible in IIS..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega