>On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:
>
>> > JkMount /uri worker
>> > is
>> > /uri=worker
>>
>> I like to point out, that just now isapi_redirector ( 3.3 and j-t-c)
>> uses a slightly more complex form of the former syntax, to allow a
>> limited vhost mapping capabilty in isapi_redirector,
>>
>> /vhost/uri=worker
>
>You can learn something new everyday... I didn't know that, thanks
>Nacho, that makes things simpler/cleaner.
>
>Let's keep this syntax, with a small change - if the uri is for
>the 'default' host we'll leave the '/' and make vhost empty:
>
>//uri=worker
>
>In addition, I need:
>
>uri.[property]://uri=worker
>
>For example:
>
>uri.debug:/my.host.com:8080/examples=TRACE
>
>This would turn mod_jk debugging for requests for that particular url.

Good, I like this idea of behind able to trace particular requests.

>Or
>
>uri.webapp:/my.host.com:8080/examples=/examples
>( or some other mean to specify the context path )
>
>uri.servletName:/my.host.com:8080/examples/HelloW=HelloWorldServlet

Could we get these translation from web.xml forwarded by Ajp14
autoconf feature ?

>With this jk will pass the servlet name to tomcat and eliminate the
>second mapping, like mod_jserv did.

Why not just use :

JkAutoMount webapp worker

=> get all mapping for a particular webapp for a worker

or

JkAutoMount * worker

=> get all mapping for all webapp for supported by this worker

In that case we could even get the loglevel for this webapp.

What about jk-status which should present state of jk connections
and informations ?

Also are we agree in adding a REQUEST flag to LogLevel to be able
to track the query/reply timestamp ?