"Bill Barker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> [...]
Yeah, at one point is about right. I'm a little swamped right now, so
I couldn't do any more than a rush job--always a dangerous practice on
security critical code. I'll be happy to offer advice and review
if someone else wants to take a shot at it. Alternately, if someone
can commit to giving my code a thorough review, I'll take a crack
at it myself.

-Ekr

--
[Eric Rescorla                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                http://www.rtfm.com/